donderdag 4 juni 2015

How I fell in love with my brand new skin

Just fell in love with this gorgeous new skin I found at the running Designer Circle event. I happen
to be the lucky owner of over two hundred skins and saw hundreds more throughout my 6 years of Second Life® but this one definitely runs straight into my top 5 as of today.
All credits and many thanks to all the fabulous creators below.


  • Skin:                   7 Deadly s{K}ins Irene V1 by Izara Zuta @ Designer Circle
  • Hair left:             Mina Guusje - Light Browns by Mina Nakamura @ FaMESHed
  • Hair right:           Legend - Blond Pack by Mirja Mills @ EMO-tions
  • Eyes:                  Mesh Sovereign Eyes - Poltergeist by Ikon Innovia @ IKON
  • Lashes:              Mesh Lashes Felicia by Gael Streeter @ Gaeline Creations
  • Neck Tattoo:      Luctor et emergo by Leti Hax @ Letis Tattoo
  • Necklace:           etham - Rock My Life (HORNS) Necklace - Gift @ FaMESHed
  • Tank:                   [VYPER] Guns N' Roses Ladies MESH Ripped Tank @ Marketplace 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten