donderdag 28 mei 2015

At Home in my second life

second life fashion and hair

Posing at home in front of my beautiful Scarlet Creative Foundry house in Second Life ® after I unpacked my new thingies and gifties of the day and combined those with cool stuff I had.
Many thanks to the Seraphim website and their staff which always allows us to stay updated.

Skin: Belleza Angel FLF Tan Lt - Past Fifty Linden Friday skin @  Belleza
Hair: MeiLing Dessin [DippuDye/Kage] - FREE Gift from [taketomi]
Eyes: Mesh Sovereign Eyes - Poltergeist @ IKON
Lashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes Felicia @ Gaeline Creations
Hands: Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant @ Slink
Nails: **Forma Nails** rigged mesh nails - Elegant - Diamond @ Cosmopolitan Jan.2015 Edition
Neck Tattoo: Luctor et emergo - I struggle and emerge @ Letis Tattoo

Necklace: etham - Rock My Life (HORNS) Necklace - Third Anniversary Gift @ FaMESHed
Bracelet left: etham - Leather Cuff Bracelet - Heavy Duty - Third Anniversary Gift @ FaMESHed
Bracelet right: Sinra2 Samurai Black @ [MANDALA]
Finger Tape: 7mad;Ravens Stay True TAPE @ The Dark Style Fair 2 Ends May 31st

Top and Pants: SPRING 2015 RED LABEL Love Lockdown @ LaVian&C0
Shoes: r2 A/D/E anzu heels[black] @ Collabor88 March 2015 Edition

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten